This website is designed by Treasure Kitchen Design Co., Limited for its customers.
If you intend to use the Treasure Kitchen Design Co., Limited online shopping service, or if you only wish to browse the Treasure Kitchen Design Co., Limited website, please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this page or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions, and accept to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions, the following terms are defined as follows:
- “The Company” means Treasure Kitchen Design Co., Limited.
- “www.treasurekitchen.com.hk” means an Internet page owned by our company.
- “Statutory Notice and Disclaimer” means the statutory notice and disclaimer applicable to www.treasurekitchen.com.hk services.
- “Privacy Statement” means the policies adopted by the Company regarding the processing of personal data collected from this website, and the policies adopted by the Company regarding the processing of personal privacy of customers and visitors to this website.
- “Goods” means all goods or services available on www.treasurekitchen.com.hk website.
- These terms and conditions include “statutory notice and disclaimer” and “privacy statement”; if there is any inconsistency with any other documents alleged to have contractual effect, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Terms and conditions
- The customer must pay the deposit of the goods specified in the invoice when purchasing the goods, otherwise the company has the right not to make production and delivery arrangements and retain the ownership of the goods.
- If the customer fails to pick up the goods within the time limit specified in the notice of receipt of goods or within 60 days from the invoice date, the company has the right to dispose of the goods on its own.
- This invoice is the official receipt of the paid amount shown.
- If you have any questions, please call customer service hotline 2656 8728 for enquiries.
Custom furniture note
- If the purchased product has dimensional or design errors, installation or safety problems, etc., the customer shall be responsible for the following:
- The customer changes the installation position of the custom-made furniture or kitchen cabinet after the company completes the rule or cover.
- Customers provide furniture size by themselves, instead of using door-to-door service.
- The customer fails to provide accurate and complete information (including the shape and size of the items required to be placed in the custom furniture or kitchen cabinet).
- The customer fails to completely empty the obstacles (including furniture and sundries, etc.) before the ruler or the ruler.
- In addition to the designated furniture and kitchen cabinet series, the company will charge separately for the closing service. If you do not choose this service, customers clearly understand that there will be a gap in the custom furniture after installation.
- Under normal circumstances, the custom-made furniture or kitchen cabinet’s invisible location (including the cabinet back, cabinet side, behind the closing strip, etc.) will not be packaged and sealed with the same facing fabric.
- In order to ensure that the style, size, colour and materials used by the customer to order the furniture or kitchen cabinet are the wishes of the customer, the company stipulates that the design specialist is responsible for explaining the details in the design drawing. The customer must also verify that all the information (including the shape and size of the items required to be placed in the custom furniture or kitchen cabinet) is correct.
- The manufacturing process of custom-made furniture or kitchen cabinets (such as cutting, sanding, assembling, etc.) has the opportunity to cause a size difference (length, width or height) of no more than ± 10 mm, and this difference is within the normal range.
- The natural characteristics of the material will cause differences between the goods and the display, such as leather and wood grains and their colours.
Shipping installation considerations
- All estimated delivery dates or time periods are only estimates by the company, and the company will not be responsible for any delays or any consequences resulting therefrom.
- The customer must pay additional charges if:
- If the customer fails to propose to change the delivery date at least four working days before the delivery date (working days refer to Monday to Friday, except public holidays), the company will charge an additional administrative fee. Please find item 4 of the fee schedule for details.
- Due to customer behaviours, the company fails to complete the delivery within the agreed delivery date and time and needs to reschedule the delivery, including but not limited to the incorrect delivery address or contact information provided by the customer, no one to sign for the goods within the agreed delivery date and time period etc.. The company will charge additional administrative fees. See item 4 of the fee schedule for details.
- At the time of delivery, if the delivery truck (5.5 metric tons or more) cannot directly reach the building and needs to push the goods, or the building does not have a lift or the purchased goods cannot or cannot be entered into the lift, and need to be carried upstairs by stairs. The company will charge extra for toll, as detailed in items 2 and 3 of the fee schedule.
- The delivery period is 60 working days after the plan is reviewed. If the product is received after 60 working days due to customer reasons, the company will charge a storage fee. For details, see item 5 of the fee schedule.
- In case of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning, delivery service may be delayed or cancelled on the same day and the next day. The company will contact the customer to make arrangements.
- During the period of receiving and installing, the customer must carefully keep and protect other furniture, furniture, floor, wall, decoration and property, etc. Our company will not be responsible for any damage.
- Except for custom-made furniture and kitchen cabinets, customers must check the quantity of goods before signing. After the signing, the company will not be responsible.
- The customer must empty the original obstacles before ordering the furniture or kitchen cabinet for delivery and installation. If the customer requires the company to clear it away, please submit it in advance and be inspected by the company and quoted separately. For details, please ask the staff.
- Due to the factory closure during the Lunar New Year holidays, orders signed with design drawings during the designated period will not be entitled to “30 working days delivery guarantee”. For details, please inquire the store staff.
- If due to “force majeure” (including but not limited to fire, unfortunate accident, accident, natural disaster, natural disaster, the Government of the People’s Republic of China, any laws, orders, notices, regulations, requirements or regulations of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, labour shortages or shortages of skilled workers, the shortage of goods or raw materials, delays in transportation, or reasons beyond our control within a reasonable scope, whether or not similar to the foregoing), make our company unable to fulfil its responsibilities, The company can waive these obligations within the affected area and the company is not required to take any responsibility for it.
- For the terms and conditions of the “30 working days delivery guarantee”, please refer to www.treasurekitchen.com.hk for details of the fee schedule or contact the store staff.
Return & Refund Policy
- All customized products that have entered the production process are non-refundable.
- In addition to the above first item, when the company provides return or exchange in other circumstances, the company has the right to recover the gifts, redemptions, gift certificates, coupons, gifts that are enjoyed by purchasing the specified goods, or other gifts that have been enjoyed. If the customer fails to return the gift, the gift has been used or damaged, the cash equivalent of such gift shall be paid.
- Except for the above item 1, the amount refunded to the customer is the amount paid by the customer when purchasing the goods minus the amount (if any) that the customer must pay during the return process, it will be returned by the payment method when the customer purchases the product or the method determined by the company. If a credit card is used, the payment will be refunded directly to the credit card account where the customer originally paid. If you use a coupon or a gift certificate from our company to make a purchase, the coupon will not be reissued to the customer when refunded.
- The company provides six-month hardware maintenance and ten-year structural maintenance for custom furniture and kitchen cabinets.
- Structural maintenance is applicable to the wooden parts of the product, including: cabinet body, cabinet feet, base frame and bed frame. Structural problems caused by the manufacturing process lead to unexplained deformation.
- Maintenance does not apply to the following situations:
- Glass accessories, door handles and handles, displays and products specified on the invoice.
- Damage caused by improper use, storage or accident, and any normal wear and tear, cuts, scratches, improper inflections.
- Surface damage due to any external factors, such as problems caused by sun exposure, moisture, dust, dust mites, etc.
- Products that have been installed, repaired, disassembled, modified, or moved by person not authorized by the company.
- Problems caused by installing star basins, faucets, cooking stoves, or appliances not purchased through the company.
- Products used for commercial purposes.
- The warranty period is calculated from the first delivery date of the product.
- The company will arrange on-site inspections based on customers’ questions about the product. For the first two years from the first delivery date, the company provides free on-site inspection services.Starting from the third year, a positive inspection fee of HK $ 500 will be charged (each time). If the product is found to be within the scope of maintenance after inspection, the inspection fee will be fully refunded.
- The warranty period for a product that has been repaired or replaced is the remaining date calculated from the date of first delivery of the product.
- Replaced damaged products will be withdrawn by the company.
Legal notices and disclaimers
- The customer confirms that the information provided is correct. For the terms on the collection of personal data, please refer to the privacy statement. For details, please refer to www.treasurekitchen.com.hk.
- Where any loss or damage is caused by delays or failure to perform all or part of these terms and conditions due to reasons beyond our control, this includes, but is not limited to, war, riots, natural disasters, restrictions imposed by the government or any other industrial or trade disputes, fires, explosions or other disasters, and the Company is not responsible.
- The customer may not assign, transfer or otherwise transfer any rights and responsibilities of these terms and conditions to any other person without the written consent of the company.
- For the notice to the customer, the company can deliver it to the customer in person, or send it by post, facsimile or electronically to the contact address, telephone or e-mail on the previous page or the customer’s notification. Notices sent electronically or in person are considered to be received by the customer immediately; those sent by post are considered to be received by the customer one day after being sent.
- The failure or delay of the Company to exercise any of the rights, powers or remedies contained in these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of rights.
- If any of these terms and conditions is interpreted as illegal or invalid, these terms shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other terms in these terms and conditions.The rights, powers and remedies provided in these terms and conditions are cumulative and do not exclude any legal rights, powers and remedies.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between the two parties. Other than these terms and conditions, there are no oral or written express, implied commitments, terms or conditions.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms and conditions without prior notice to the customer.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). In case of any dispute, the parties shall abide by the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong law.
This English translation is for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and the English version, the Chinese version shall prevail.